Tapas dinner and flamenco show in Barcelona
Traditional Spanish party in you hen do
Could there be something more traditionally Spanish than a good flamenco show? If this style, which makes up part of Spanish culture is something that interests the bride-to-be, and if you are looking for a hen do that will be Spanish through and through, at Despidalia we know exactly what to offer you with our flamenco show and tapas dinner. You’ll have a great time during this alternative hen party.
With this fantastic option, making a unique night, you will be able to enjoy a first-class show, which is considered to be the best flamenco show in the city of Barcelona.
What this hen do alternative includes?
- A show in a Poble Espanyol with a complete flamenco scene that includes between 8 and 10 artists on stage consisting of dancers, singers, and guitarists who will make the evening event an impassioned and unique occasion. A show that lasts around 1 hour.
- The presence of recognised artists in the world of flamenco who will entertain the bride-to-be and all her friends.
- The possibility of choosing between 2 convenient times: dinner at 6.15 pm and the show starting from 7 pm, or dinner at 8:45 pm and the show from 9:30 pm. Although the dinner starts 45 minutes before the show, the attendees can also enjoy their food during the performance.
- A tapas menu made up of marinated olives, Castilian cheese, cured Iberian ham, bread with tomato, fried potato wedges, Andalucian style squid, aubergine with honey, dessert, and water, house wine, or sangria to drink. We also have a vegetarian option.
- Entrance to the Poble Espanyol is free from 4pm.
- Total price of the pack is 63€ per person.
Tribute to one of the most important figures in the history of flamenco
The flamenco show by Despidalia pays tribute to the great dancer Carmen Amaya, who was one of the most important figures in the history of flamenco, and who raised the mythology of flamenco to its pinnacle with her dancing, passion, art, and charm.
Orson Welles, Marlon Brando, Fred Astaire, Charles Chaplin and Greta Garbo were her most ardent admirers.
Get ready to enjoy a flamenco hen party in style with a thrilling and impeccable show that you’ll never forget. An incredible hen do and only with the best because the bride-to-be deserves so… olé! Maybe you are interested in flamenco class as well, an authentic experience to complete your traditional Spansih Hen Party, or if you are looking for a different kind of dancing class, we offer belly dance class, hawaiian class, bollywood class or themes dancing class as our dirty dancing plan or our grease plan.
Any doubt? Ask us!